SAFELET SOUTH AFRICA SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
- We offer delivery at a flat rate of R100 for deliveries that take place within South Africa.
- Most orders are delivered in 3-5 working days. Please contact us immediately if your order has not arrived within 5 business days. Please note that during the festive period (15 December – 5 January) the shipping process is delayed and may take up to 15 working days in order to receive your order.
- We offer Standard Courier service, as well as Courier and Signature, which requires you or someone on your behalf to accept and sign for the order.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Safelet. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your order within 14 days of receipt for a full refund, subject to the following conditions, all of which must be met:
- To return your Safelet, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a Returns Form to complete with instructions.
- If your Return Request is accepted you will receive a Return Merchandise Authorisation number that must be mentioned on the outside of the return package.
- Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All Safelet modules and accessories originally included with your Product must be included with your return.
- Return packages must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt of your Product.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you assume all risk of loss or damage to the Products while they are in transit to Safelet.
- If you return a Product to Safelet (a) without a Safelet Return Request Form or (b) without all parts included in the original Product package, then Safelet retains the right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 30% of the original price of the Product or the retail value of the missing accessories, whichever is higher.
- Refunds will be processed and paid to the payment method on file within 2 weeks of Safelet’s receipt of the returned Product.